Skip to main content

How to accumulate coinmarketcap Diamonds

How to accumulate coinmarketcap Diamonds
Make real profit

How I Earned 65,000,000 Naira to Buy a Car of My Dreams in Just Four Months [Detailed instruction]

Do you have enough money? Do you have everything you've been dreaming of? Are you happy with how your life is going? If the answer is 'Yes', then just don't waste your time and close this page.

Those who answered 'No', go on reading. I'll tell you how to quit your annoying full time job and start earning 150,000 or 250,000 Naira a day in just 2 days, from the comfort of your home.

I succeeded in it, and if you want, you'll be successful, too! It won't hurt me if I share this secret with you, while it will help some of you to change your life for good and finally become financially free.

First, a couple of words about myself. My name is Iyawa Okoro. I'm 26, I live in Lagos, and I'm just an ordinary girl from a family, which cannot by any means be called 'well-off'. I was born to middle-aged parents. My Mum was a nurse at a clinic, while my Dad was a dump truck driver.

When I was little, all I remember was that my parents made every effort to buy the cheapest food and clothes possible. If they were lucky enough, they would save up a bit for vacation. We even could spend holidays in Zanzibar once in 3 or 4 years.

Once I graduated from secondary school, I didn't even think about going to university, as I needed to raise money for my parents (already retired) and myself.

So I found a job instead, worked as a sales assistant, with a monthly salary around 130,000 Naira. It was 2010, and this was quite a good starting salary for Lagos.

I made enough money for living, but I had a dream, which was to buy a brand new Porshe Panamera. I knew it was extemely expensive and I'd have to save up for years. However, this was fine with me. After all, it was a dream, and you just can't make your dream come true in a day or two. Well, this is what I thought at the time...

I was really depressed at my financial situation then, prices were starting to increase due to inflation and living in Lagos became more difficult. People were upset but I knew I had to carry on working...

However, 3 months more passed, and the children wear shop I worked at turned bankrupt, so here I was, with no job or income sources at all, having to live on my parents' retirement benefits.

These were actually joyless times. I was looking desperately for any possible job opportunity on the Internet, but after nearly two months, there were no results at all.

Another two weeks passed, and I was about to abandon all hope, when suddenly I came across a web page. This was a story about a guy who had earned $9,000 on the net, in front of his computer, without even leaving the house he lived in!

He said he had traded binary options via Olymp Trade.

I felt dizzy. Could it be the opportunity I'd been looking for, the one that comes up once in a lifetime?

At first, I hardly understood anything, but I went on reasearching more info, websites, forums, blogs, and other sources on this topic, and, eventually, I became quite knowledgeable in it. I felt so happy that I even remember this now. It was so exciting to think I became an expert and could now start earning cash online...

Now, let's put my story aside for a bit, as I also want you to know what I'm talking about. I'm going to tell you what are binary options, in a nutshell, so that you don't have to research dozens of websites, just like I did. I'll just save you a lot of time and effort.

Binary options are a revolutionary way of earning in the financial markets, which is very straightforward, quick, and extremely lucrative. You probably know what financial markets are venues where currencies, such as the dollar, the euro, or the pound, are are traded 24/7, i.e. with no breaks or days off whatsoever.

What you need to do is just open a free account on a binary options website (a broker website), then make a deposit, select an investment amount and predict where the price (for example, the US dollar exchange rate) will go in a few minutes or hours.

There are only two options available: High or Low. The trade may last for any time from 1 minute to 3 hours (the expiry time), and you may select any time frame in between. If your prediction is correct, your investment amount is nearly doubled; if it is wrong, well, you just lose your investment amount.

So, this will actually be your job if you follow my instructions. This is called 'trading', and a person who works in such a way is called a 'trader'. As a trader, you can work any time wherever you are, all you need is a computer with stable internet connection. As you see, it's pretty straghtforward, even a 10-year-old would understand how it works!

When I finally became fully knowledgeable about the process, I got so excited that I knew I needed to try it out right away.

I signed up for a free account at Olymp Trade, the same broker that the guy wrote his story about. Later, I learnt this was indeed one of the best binary options brokers on the net.

Once I opened my account, I got $10,000 in demo credits, very handy for testing and practising. This is also absolutely free for all.

So I started trading with these virtual credits, and just in a single hour I made a 11,000 profit! Of course, these were just demo credits, while I was hunting for real cash. Well, you can't do that without depositing, and with Olymp Trade, this is not an issue at all, as you've got many deposit options, such as major credit cards (Visa or MasterCard) and e-wallets.

I made a deposit the very same day using my old Visa card, which I used while I still worked at the shop. I decided to invest a small amount first, and this is a great advantage of Olymp Trade, as you can start trading with as low as $30! Well, this is an amount even I could afford at the time.

I had hardly traded for an hour with my real cash when my account balance rose to $64. This was really incredible!!! My heart was about to burst, and I could hardly breathe! The only thing I could think of was: WOW! I MADE IT!!!

I didn't sleep at all that night, and by the next day I already had $197 on my account. Yes, that's right, a hundred and ninety-seven US dollars!!! With just $30 I had deposited the day before. I couldn't believe it!!! I would have been stuck to my PC forever and ever, but I still needed to get some sleep, so I just headed to bed, while every step cost me effort.

Once I woke up at around 12PM, I logged into my account first thing. $197 were still there. Not a dream, then!

For the whole next day, I was completely stuck to my PC, and at midnight my account balance was at $773!!! I think I will remember this number forever, as this was my first serious success.

Look, $773-$197 makes $576, this is how much I earned in 12 hours. I had not earned such an amount in less than a day before!

That night, before going to bed, I made a withdrawal request to cash out $700 on my Visa card. Before I fell asleep I was still wondering whether this all was real...

I woke up in the morning when I got a text on my phone. This was my bank informing me that the $700 was credited into my account. $700!!! Just arrived on my card!!!

The day before, after making a mobile payment and an Olymp Trade deposit, there had been less than $10 left. And then – $700...It worked!!!

This was a great day, the greatest of all in the last few years.

Next week, I earned more than 2 mln Naira, in two months, 10 mln Naira+ more, in other two months, around 32 mln Naira, and then I could finally afford a brand new Porshe Panamera at 65,000,000 Naira!!! The car of my dreams, the dreams that had been almost forgotten...

Yes, I had to take out a 20 mln Naira loan on the car, considering cars are incredibly expensive in Lagos, but with my earnings this was quite manageable. I was able to repay the loan shortly.

Look, here I am with my Porshe Panamera. Right on the day I bought it.

Now, while typing this post, I'm just trying to remember it all over again... How did I make it? And the answer is quite simple: I just believed in myself! First, I found an opportunity, and then I believed I could make money just like that guy on the web page. And that's it!

So, you need to believe you'll be able to make it, too. This is very important, as you won't achieve anything without it. Never ever! If you don't believe in yourself, you'll start thinking all the best moments in your life are already gone. And this will be the case, if you keep thinking that way...

If you are in despair and do not trust anything or anybody, you won't be able to spot your life changing opportunity.

Try to look for such an opportunity everywhere, in every event that happens around you, in every person you meet, in every story you read on the net... Just everywhere! Always try to use these opportunities, they are totally yours! And then you'll finally make it!!!

For some reason, I had always believed I will be be able to buy the car of my dreams. And I did buy it! I didn't save up, just bought it, as I had enough money to pay it. I've got an income source that will never be exhausted; quite the reverse: it brings more and more money every single minute! And yes, I no longer have to report to any boss or work long hours without even a chance to sit down, as it was before.

I make more money in a single day than I used to make in a month.And I feel incredibly free!!!

Was that actually a miracle? Could be. But still, it happened, so it was real. I just read an article, believed in myself and made a decision. This is how I made it!

Oh well, enough memories for now, as I'm already going quite off-topic...

So what do you need to do to start earning money?

First, open an account with a broker by clicking here (you’ll need to enter your name, email address, phone number, password, choose the account currency and tick to show your agreement; click Register).

Step-by-step you’ll be shown 7 tips describing what’s displayed on your account. Look through all the material by pressing «NEXT STEP» after every description.

Now for the interesting part! A strategy for making a profit!

Now that you have an account with a broker, you need a 100%-profitable strategy. It’s recommended to start with the “up-down” strategy – it’s so simple, anyone can understand it and use it!

First, you need to pick a currency pair: EUR / USD works well here.

Get ready for your first trade: set a time of 1 minute and an amount of $1.

Now start trading. You have to forecast whether the exchange rate will go UP or DOWN within a minute after you opened the trade.

With this strategy, you can make any forecast when you start. It doesn’t matter whether you choose UP or DOWN..

Let’s say you pick UP. Remember that it doesn’t matter what you pick. The strategy works 100% in any case.

If in reality the chart goes up, as you predicted, you’ll get $1.92back in your account (instead of your initial one dollar!). Now you have to make your next trade, but this time you should choose the opposite value: DOWN (the amount and time don't change; keep them at $1 and 1 minute).

So let’s say the chart goes the other way and your trade isn’t successful. That means you need to raise the next trade to $3 and change the direction of the chart again (i.e. If your last choice was DOWN, now you have to choose UP);

The chart once again doesn’t go the way you wanted, and you lose this trade too. This is nothing to worry about (remember, with this strategy you always make back your losses!). In order to recoup your losses and make a profit now, you have to increase the trade to $8 (don't change the time of the trade). Then choose DOWN(as we chose UP the last time).

Great! That time you chose the right direction and got $15.36(you made up for your losses and earned more money!). Now go back to trading at $1 and start over again. This time you have to choose UP. That’s why it’s called the “up-down” strategy.

Remember!

Always change the direction (UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN), regardless of whether your bet is successful or not. Your first trade should always be $1. If you lose, increase the amount to $3. If you lose again, change it to $8. If it happens again, raise it to $18 (personally, I’ve never had to do this despite the fact that I trade every day) As soon as a trade is successful, go back to the original amount of $1 and start over again.

TRY IT NOW

Comments

Popular post

Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here (PDF Format)

  If you’re preparing to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and will like to make high score, quickly download the free  JAMB past questions available below. There is a famous Benjamin Franklin quote, “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail?” To keep all our JAMBite readers prepared for the 2019 UTME, we have decided to share past questions of 10 subjects we are able to lay our hands on. Check Also:- Jamb cut off mark for all courses Note, 2019 JAMB UTME will be purely CBT, It’s important you Download JAMB CBT Software from Here The JAMB past questions are free and can be downloaded free of charge. Read also:-Scholarships and syllabus Download JAMB Past Questions for Free Click on the subject you want to begin the download process. Biology JAMB Past Questions Chemistry JAMB Past Questions Commerce JAMB Past Questions CRK JAMB Past Questions Economics JAMB Past Questions Government JAMB Past Questions Ma...

Monitor Your JAMB Result Release Today - Check Here

JAMB is expected to start releasing the results any moment from now, as earlier announced. Yourchoiceng is currently monitoring the release of these results, and we'll be the first to let you know when it is out. Your result may already be out now, so check the status of your result right now at this link;  https://yourchoiceng.blogspot.com/2019/04/check-2019-jamb-utme-result-with-only.html?m=1

The Unfortunate Story Of BODE THOMAS, The Man Who Barked To Death

Bode Thomas was born to a wealthy trader, John Thomas in 1918. He attended C.M.S. Grammar School, a missionary school founded by Samuel Ajayi Crowther. He travelled to London to study Law with Remi Fani-Kayode and Chief FRA Williams. Bode Thomas, FRA William and Remi Fani Kayode founded the 1st indigenous law practice in Nigeria ‘ Thomas, Williams and Kayode ’. The law firm was in Jankara Street and it thrived. His huge frame earned him the appellation “bulldozer”. He became a member of Regional House of Assembly in 1951. Thomas was a leader; astute, workaholic, thoughtful and forward-looking. Bode Thomas was a founding member of ACTION GROUP which sprang up from EGBE OMO ODUDUWA. On the floor of the House, Thomas was a charismatic speaker. He was a lover of facts. He was a fire brand nationalist. He wanted self-rule and independence at a faster pace his colleagues from other zones could not comprehend. Bode Thomas Thomas was ahead of his peers. But, a hot-t...

"90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days": YAY! Michael & Angela From Are Back Together

When the reality tv show “90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days” premiered we were all hoping that Michael would ultimately end up with Angela, things didn't necessarily work out that way though.  At the end of the show, Angela stormed off when it emerged that 30-year-old Micheal had told his friends that the 52-year-old Angela needed respect as she was his elder. She took off her engagement ring and called it quits with him.   Now though, it seems Angela is back. Taking to Instagram, Micael posted a picture of himself and Angela together, captioning the photo: “Welcome back. Angie baby #beforethe90days” So it seems Angela will be getting her Nigerian prince and we will be getting our happily ever after. YAY! Peep the post below:

Serena Williams Set for Australian Open Return

Serena Williams will return to the Australian Open in 2019 as she goes in search of a record-equalling 24th grand slam title. The former world number one has not featured on the WTA Tour since the US Open – when she was beaten in the final by Naomi Osaka. Williams' straight-sets defeat at Flushing Meadows was overshadowed by a row with umpire Carlos Ramos, who she labelled a "liar" and a "thief" after being penalised with a game penalty following code violations for on-court coaching, racket abuse and verbal abuse. The Mubadala World Tennis Championship in Abu Dhabi is scheduled to be Williams' next tournament at the end of the month, providing her with a platform to be ready for the first grand slam of 2019 when she could match Margaret Court's record of 24 titles. Williams has not featured in Melbourne since winning her 23rd major title in 2017 while pregnant with her daughter Alexis Olympia, who was born the following September. Her return was...

Ronaldinho sends message to Barcelona Lionel Messi

Brazil legend, Ronaldinho, on Monday congratulated Barcelona and Argentina captain, Lionel Messi, on his 32nd birthday. Ronaldinho, who took to his verified Twitter handle, wished Messi good health, happiness and success as he marks another year. The 39-year-old wrote: “Congratulations Leo! I wish you all better, health, happiness and success! I hope to see you soon, brother.” Ronaldinho played alongside Messi during his time at Barcelona. The former Paris Saint-Germain and AC Milan star gave Messi his first Barcelona goal on 1st May 2005, with an assist in the club’s 2-0 victory over Albacete at Camp Nou. Messi is currently on international duty for the 2019 Copa America in Brazil.

7 Ways to Make Money With Your Smartphone Pics

This post may contain affiliate links. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I trust. 7 Ways to Make Money With Your Smartphone Pics There are dozens of companies out there who buy stock imagery, but recently a few have cropped up that specifically cater to people who use their smart phones and tablets as cameras. These companies generally release mobile apps designed for uploading the photos right off your device. Selling stock photos can be a great way to make money. Some companies will give you more than fifty percent of the profits from your sales, and since prices on photos can occasionally go over 100 dollars, that can really add up in a hurry. But selling stock photography is definitely a numbers game. The sites that sell photos have many thousands of pictures available for buyers to browse through, so you’ll need to have a large number of your own photos in the mix, and you’ll need to get the right kinds of photos—those that fit in very high selling categories,...

Chelsea Finds Morata’s Replacement In Serie A

Chelsea and Maurizio Sarri have identified a replacement for misfiring striker, Alvaro Morata, in Genoa’s Krzysztof Piatek, according to reports. While Morata has again struggled in front of goal this second season at Chelsea, Piatek has started the season with 10 goals for club and country. Chelsea is expected be busy when the transfer window opens. They sent scouts to last Sunday’s Milan derby to watch Milan’s 23-year-old captain and centre-back, Alessio Romagnoli. But the really big news from Chelsea’s perspective is that Real Madrid might be about to replace Julen Lopetegui with Antonio Conte, who would probably have a hard time convincing Eden Hazard to move to the Bernabeu next summer – the forward was far from Conte’s biggest fan by the end of the Italian’s time at Stamford Bridge Fearful that they might end up missing out on Hazard, Madrid are busily making contingency plans. As Scooper reported earlier, Madrid are said to be prepa...

WHATSAPP HAS A NEW FEATURE - HERE IS WHY YOU SHOULD BE EXCITED ABOUT IT

On April 3, 2019, the instant messaging platform announced plans to give users more control over group chats. This new update will come with a privacy feature that gives users the option of accepting or declining requests to join groups on the app. Prior to this feature, WhatsApp users could be added to any group without their consent. Now, users have control over which groups they want to join. “WhatsApp groups continue to connect family, friends, coworkers, classmates and more. As people turn to groups for important conversations, users have asked for more control over their experience,” the Facebook -owned company said in a statement. “With these new features, users will have more control over the group messages they receive,” WhatsApp added. How to use this new exciting feature To start enjoying WhatsApp’s new privacy settings, all you will have to do is go to the ‘settings’ option on the app. There, you choose one of three options - nobody, my contacts, or everyone. Choosing ...

Salah battles Ighalo snatches winner as Egypt edge Tunisia in Cup of Nations

Mohamed Salah scored in the final minute to give Egypt a 3-2 home victory over Tunisia on Friday in a 2019 Africa Cup of Nations match between two countries who have already qualified. The Liverpool star chipped the ball into the net to complete the scoring in a seesaw matchday 5 struggle during which both sides led. Egypt’s forward Mohamed Salah takes part in a training session at Ekaterinburg Stadium in Ekaterinburg on June 14, 2018, a day ahead the team’s Russia 2018 World Cup Group A opening football match against Uruguay. / AFP PHOTO Salah has scored four goals in Cup of Nations qualifiers — two less than chart-topper Idion Ighalo of Nigeria. Naim Sliti gave Tunisia an early lead that Mahmoud ‘Trezeguet’ Hassan cancelled before half-time at the 86,000-seat Borg el Arab stadium in Alexandria. Baher el Mohamady nodded Egypt in front on the hour only for Sliti to score again with 18 minutes remaining and a draw seemed likely until Salah struck. Bef...

blog best

admin message

Thanks for visiting please dont forget to subscribe

Search This Blog

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Translate