Skip to main content

How to accumulate coinmarketcap Diamonds

How to accumulate coinmarketcap Diamonds
Make real profit

My hair rescue experience: how I stopped baldness!

Hi, I'm Prince Daniel!

I'd like to recommend something to men. Since everyone writes about the beauty of lady's hair, the guys have no other option than go bald!

The truth is, mind you not many women are aware of this, we are scared of going bald sooner or later. And I am no exception!

I started losing my hair when I just turned 25. By 30, I already had a huge bald spot. First I switched to different hair products, then I changed my haircut, then I gave up. Nothing helped me! To be honest, I was about to shave my head. But my wife said we will fight the problem.

Our battle for my hair

First, my wife insisted, convinced and went with me to see a specialist to talk about my hair and scalp. We spent quite a bit of money for tests and it took several weeks of our time. But in the end, the specialist who had years of experience simply shrugged and said the problem was due to my family history and there is nothing to do about it ... But my wife said she won't give up. And here's what she came up with:

1) Traditional recipes

I'd never go this way myself but my wife insisted on trying traditional recipes of masks. We used barley decoction, turnip oil, red chilli pepper. But all this gave no results, nothing besides a terrible smell and irritated scalp.

2) Supermarket products

All bottles available on the supermarket shelves looked great, smelled nice and had a bunch of great ingredients inside. But they made it only worse. My hair didn't get thicker, instead I felt itchy and had dandruff. I preferred to stop experimenting.

3) Shampoos and professional masks

It was my last hope! I spent almost half of my pay on luxury products. And I must say it was not without results - my hair stopped falling out rather quickly but this was still not the result I was after.

I wanted to have my hair back as much as possible.

Anyway, I wouldn't have started telling you the whole story if there was no happy ending!

While surfing online, my attention was caught by a website with information about the mask Spirulina Mask.Although it was hard to believe that something was finally going to help, I thought I had nothing to lose. We ordered the mask ... and we witnessed a miracle!!!

I applied the mask on my hair every three days, as per user recommendations. And after 2-3 times, I noticed that my hair was getting much thicker. And in 2 weeks, I found that my baldness has shrunk! And my hair began to regrow. I couldn't believe it!

In about 4-6 weeks, my baldness was hardly visible. As far as I am concerned, I was happy. But my wife said that contains only natural ingredients hence it's not addictive and therefore I could very well continue to use this mask.

Before and after. The difference in 5 weeks

Now I wear the haircut I love. I don't have to style my hair in a special way to hide my baldness. Who would have thought a mask made of algae could have such an effect!

Anyway, I would recommend it to men. If you've noticed that your hair is going through tough times, don't expect a miracle to happen. Shampoos and masks give no effect. You can go see a specialist. But I recommend everyone to try . It's cheaper than salon products or treatments in clinic. Try it! It helped me, which means it will also help the others.

Manish Dubey

ORDER

Comments

Popular post

Ronaldo reveals five players he loves watching

Former Brazil striker, Ronaldo, has named five footballers he loves to watch in action. Ronaldo, who played for Real Madrid and Barcelona, left out his namesake Cristiano Ronaldo. Instead he went for Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Mohammed Salah (Liverpool), Eden Hazard (Chelsea), Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain) and Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain). When asked by AS which current players he enjoys watching, he replied: “Messi, of course. He is number one. It is a talent that we will take 20 or 30 years to see something similar. “I also like (Mohamed) Salah, (Eden) Hazard, Neymar, I love watching him play, and of course (Kylian) Mbappe.”

"90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days": YAY! Michael & Angela From Are Back Together

When the reality tv show “90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days” premiered we were all hoping that Michael would ultimately end up with Angela, things didn't necessarily work out that way though.  At the end of the show, Angela stormed off when it emerged that 30-year-old Micheal had told his friends that the 52-year-old Angela needed respect as she was his elder. She took off her engagement ring and called it quits with him.   Now though, it seems Angela is back. Taking to Instagram, Micael posted a picture of himself and Angela together, captioning the photo: “Welcome back. Angie baby #beforethe90days” So it seems Angela will be getting her Nigerian prince and we will be getting our happily ever after. YAY! Peep the post below:

📰: BREAKING💥: Ernesto Valverde to Leave Barcelona🙆

Barcelona have announced that head coach Ernesto Valverde will leave the club at the end of the 2018-19 season. The Spanish boss' future has been in question since being dumped out of the Champions League at the hands of Liverpool, with the  LaLiga champions having been firmly among the favourites to lift the trophy. Having failed to do so, the Catalan giants and the 55-year-old are set to part ways in the summer. A statement on the club's website reads: "Ernesto Valverde will not sit on the Barcelona bench in the 2019-2020 season." No statements have been made by either party as to where Valverde- who has won two la liga titles, one Cop del rey looking foward for another one as they are in the final and a Spanish Super cup titles during his time at Barcelona- will end up next season.

4 Nigerian Artists To Watch Out For In 2019

Nigerian music is popping in big ways and the country is loaded with a lot of tremendous artists in almost every genre.  In this article, we'll be putting a spotlight on 4 artists we believe will make an impact on the music scene this year.  Blaqbonez  Blaqbonez  has been in the music game for a long while now but he really started popping in 2018 when he dropped his Bad Boy Blaq project in 2018.  The project was met with a lot of critical acclaim and Baqbonez has been viewed as one of the rappers making Hip-hop relevant again.  This year, he teamed up with  M.I, Loose Kaynon  and  A-Q  for the Martell hip-hop cypher which became a trending topic within few hours of its release.  He then released  Bad Boy Blaq: Re-Up,  a sequel to the project he released in 2018. The new project featured the likes of  YCEE, Boj, CKay, Vector, Moelogo  and  Pretty Boy D-O.  Blaq has already started 2019 with a ba...

Monitor Your JAMB Result Release Today - Check Here

JAMB is expected to start releasing the results any moment from now, as earlier announced. Yourchoiceng is currently monitoring the release of these results, and we'll be the first to let you know when it is out. Your result may already be out now, so check the status of your result right now at this link;  https://yourchoiceng.blogspot.com/2019/04/check-2019-jamb-utme-result-with-only.html?m=1

Warner Bros Is Making Plans For An Aquaman Movie Sequel Already

Amber Heard, who plays the gorgeous and dangerous Mera in Aquaman, recently sat down with The Hollywood Reporter to discuss the new DC film. The box office and DC have had a complicated relationship as of late. The DCEU did make amazing money off Suicide Squad, Batman V Superman, and Wonder Woman, but Man of Steel and Justice League didn't do as well. Of course, the critics slammed all of those films, besides Wonder Woman.  Aquaman might change the game for DC though. It's currently predicted to kill the box office, and come out on top over the new Mary Poppins and Bumblebee. An excerpt from THR's article reads: "According to strong early tracking, the film is expected to earn an impressive $65 million in its domestic debut and top Mary Poppins Returns and Transformers spinoff Bumblebee. That number gave Warner Bros. Pictures Group chairman Toby Emmerich enoug...

Barcelona President Josep Maria Bartomeu Claims Dembele is Better than Neymar

Ousmane Dembele is a better player than Neymar, according to Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu. Neymar became  the most expensive player in the world in August 2017 when he left Barca for Paris Saint-Germain after the Ligue 1 side triggered his €222million release clause. Barca invested the sum in the likes of Dembele, who arrived from Borussia Dortmund for an initial €105m, although his time at Camp Nou has been disrupted by injury and disciplinary issues. But Dembele has made 23 LaLiga appearances so far this season, scoring eight goals to help Ernesto Valverde's side establish a seven-point lead over Atletico Madrid in the title race. And although Barca have regularly been linked with pushing for Neymar to return, Bartomeu signalled he is happy with Dembele as the Brazilian's replacement. "I won't say yes or no," Bartomeu told Cadena SER when asked if Barca could buy Neymar back.  "I say that with their [PSG's] money, Barca made a sport...

MEET THE TEN HOUSEMATES SHORTLISTED FOR BIG BROTHER 9JA 2019

After much anticipation by Nigerians, the 2019 edition of the famous TV reality show, the Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) is about to get started and we have got the list of shortlisted housemates. See below, the names of the 2019 Big Brother Naija housemates shortlisted via their online audition Charles Age: 32 He’s a fitness and wellness enthusiast. Friends say he’s funny. He dresses well, look good. He says he’s down to earth. Emeka Age: 33 He says he’s charming and good looking. Very open-minded, up for almost anything and considers himself a natural content creator. Nkeiru Age: 23 She was willing to fight for love until she got beaten. She says she’s your sweet like candy girl who can’t stop talking. Precious Age: 23 Precious prefers sneakers to heels but not a tomboy. She promised that her lips are to die for, she’s a believer in true love and can’t stop dancing. Onyeka Age: 24 Onyeka’s tattoos ...

Arsenal FC Features Maleek Berry

Get in here lovers of Arsenal FC and Maleek Berry! The professional football club featured  Nigeria’s own producer and recording artist- Maleek. Aren’t you excited? Arsenal FC shared a video of Maleek Berry via their official Twitter page. No matter your craft, belief in yourself can take you anywhere. 10/10/18 with  @ MaleekBerry and  @TIDAL .  #ArsenalxTIDAL pic.twitter.com/ mAgn8CL3SN — Arsenal FC (@Arsenal)  November 16, 2018 It’s Nigeria to the world. Give a shout out in the comment section below.

blog best

admin message

Thanks for visiting please dont forget to subscribe

Search This Blog

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Translate